78% of Canadians are more likely to buy a product or service from businesses that employ people with disabilities.
By hiring diverse staff, you are positioning your organization as an inclusive and progressive company.
Together, we identify job requirements, including knowledge, skills, abilities, and attitudes, for the best fit in your work environment.
We provide ongoing support throughout the hiring and training process.
Consider hardworking, committed, positive, engaging ambassadors for your services and products. Consider Disability as a solution! Consider Employability as a solution!
Seek out BEE Successful to meet your workforce needs.
Call today for a tailored solution to your needs or email to get started.
Traditionally people with disabilities in Renfrew County are underemployed.
BEE Successful staff are trained specialists who bring employers and people with disabilities together to create mutually beneficial employment relationships.
BEE Successful staff will provide you with:
- Expertise in matching potential employees to meet your job vacancy needs
- Job coaching onsite at the point of hire for the employee at no cost to the employer
- Ongoing follow-up during the initial training and if job duties change
- Accommodation solutions for inclusive workplace
- Solution focused problem solving
Employees I’ve hired through BEE Successful have worked out well. Using BEE Successful allows me to tap into an employee pool that I would otherwise not have access to. Hiring people with disabilities is a good business practice.